Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blueberries and Ibuprofen.

After the children finally recovered from their respective viruses, it was my turn. Stalwart, impervious (or so I thought) dad comes crashing to earth. This is the nastiest viral illness I have endured in some time and have been flat on my back with a raging fever (when not medicated) on and off for several days. For a few hours I'm fine, then boom. Perhaps it's malaria.

So I haven't been out turning up new postworthy things. Instead, here are examples of how invasive domestic blueberries can be somewhat appealing at this time of year.

Please pass the Advil.

2 comments:

Wanderin' Weeta said...

Narsty virii.

Advil and chicken soup. Add a bit of judicious moaning, and you'll be on your feet in no time!

Take care.

A Local Naturalist said...

Thanks, I'm now over the worst of it. The moaning seemed to help.

Hugh