Friday, December 21, 2007

More desktops of 2007.

This post and the previous are a collection of 12 images, a calendar perhaps, never produced. It is fun and self-indulgent to post some of your favourite pictures, and the excuse for doing so is that there is no time to go out and find something new to post about at this time of year. This festive season. Oh no, another trip to the mall...


Japanese anemone.




Doppler radar, Terra Nova high tide.



Eye-popping poppy.





Sky, mountains, birches, blueberries.



Frosted cedar roof.

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

Gorgeous photos! I especially like the anemone shot. I found my way here from the Invasive Species Weblog.

A Local Naturalist said...

Thank you! I looked at your blog and it's a fun read. I hope you have time to keep writing.

Merry Christmas,

Hugh