Thursday, October 29, 2009

BBP.

A very, very wet day. Long stretches of drizzle, interspersed with periods of heavy rain. We appear to be in for a series of such weather patterns, the way of October-November. Halloween beneath umbrellas.

It means that roof repairs will have to wait. The best I can do is add a couple more ropes to the tarp, in anticipation of wind. I had a hunch that row of roof-caps needed replacing. The crow proved this true, and now the house wears a Blue Badge of Procrastination.

3 comments:

randomtruth said...

Too bad you don't live in a place where it doesn't rain all the time... ;)

Although I should be careful of my teases - I too could be down with the BPP at some point - those bratty crows were trying to tear the rubber seal out of one of my skylights yesterday!

spinyurchin said...

Haha. Blue Badge of Procrastination!

Hugh said...

RT: We had such an unusually (record) dry summer I can be forgiven for forgetting it would ever rain again. Perhaps.

I shake my fist at all crows, just so they know I know they're up to no good.