Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Basically pointless collection I failed to make: dogs in leis.


On a previous visit to Hawaii, I made an image collection of people carrying surfboards along busy downtown sidewalks.  Why did I do that?  Because I found downtown surfboard toting pleasingly odd.

This time, had I been more clever about being similarly silly, I would have realized early-on that another basically pointless image collection easily made in Hawaii is dogs wearing leis.  The picture above was on our last day there.

The pictures below, of Surf Dog,  were taken on the first day.  There were other lei-laden canines seen over the intervening days, but I was too sun-addled to realize what a scrapbook I was flipping through.  I failed to digitally record them.

Arf.



Surf Dog.



Sand makes her tired.

No comments: